Getting your vehicle tinted will offer countless benefits including protecting skin by blocking UV rays, cooling your car, and reducing glare – just to name a few. But, before you make the initial purchase, ask yourself these five important questions to ensure you are on the right track.
- How long will my window tint last? – The lifetime of window films is dependent on many factors including product type and quality, the climate, and the amount of direct sunlight your car is exposed to.
- How long will it take to tint my windows? – The process can take anywhere from 45 minutes to a few hours depending on how many windows are being tinted.
- Is the film covered by a warranty? – Most quality products come with a limited lifetime warranty. However, you should confirm the exact warranty length and stipulations prior to purchasing any film.
- Which window tint is right for me? – In order to select the best film for your vehicle, you should consult a professional window film dealer. Dealers offer a wide range of products in a variety of shades and colors, as well as different styles and performance benefits. You should also consider the laws regarding vehicle window tint in your State. For a chart that gives an overview of the current laws, click HERE.
- Which dealer is right for me? – Never compromise. There are tons of companies in your area to choose from. Ensure that you have found the best professional window film installer by comparing customer service, prices, quality of products and brands, previous work, and the dealer’s overall reputation, as well as the reputation of the manufacturer or manufacturers of the window film they sell.
If you would like more information regarding the questions above or to discuss your options on getting your vehicle tinted, contact the team at Joe’s. Automotive window tinting by Joe’s Mobile Tint can be used to accentuate the looks of your vehicle, reduce the heat coming through the glass, cut the glare and significantly block the sun’s damaging UV rays from flowing through your windows. Contact us today at (559) 474-7238 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about the products and services that we offer.